Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support

Update - latest patch 1.2.0 issues

I completed the upgrade for the site. For some reason the copy of inc/protected.inc.php which is a obfuscated php file for cheetah that protects licensing code did not want to run on your server.

I suspect some kind of virus scanner because i could not upload it via cpanel because it tripped the virus scanner. False positive of course.

Anyhow, i re-obfuscated that file and uploaded and tried again and it worked. So i will need to figure out how to deal with that issue in future versions.

Yes it was restored. Okay will just wait. thanks.

Ok. i will take a look when i can. I am heading to work now, so it will have to be late tonight perhaps.

The site appears to be up right now, so i am guessing you restored from a backup?

Ok. i will take a look when i can. I am heading to work now, so it will have to be late tonight perhaps.

The site appears to be up right now, so i am guessing you restored from a backup?

Because i have not seen it before and i don't understand why it is doing that, i will have to have access to the site ftp and panel to see if i can locate the cause of the problem.

Sure will send in mail ty

Because i have not seen it before and i don't understand why it is doing that, i will have to have access to the site ftp and panel to see if i can locate the cause of the problem.

Yes its weird first time also to see this. Been uploading patch files 4 times to see if it fix, will try to check if inc folder is writable but im sure it is.

That's the first time i have seen that occur and should not be.

I suggest the latest patch be reuploaded. Make sure your inc folder is writable by your ftp account so all the files are properly over written.

Please enlighten why this is happening in latst patch 1.2.0

Upgrade runs smoothly but only 1 file not uploaded via c panel as it was detected as virus so i used FTP instead. File is  protected.inc.php

Site :  https://bgscommunity.com

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support