Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Upcoming Plans.

Thank you guys for welcoming me, I appreciate it.

I'm happy that this project exists finally. Now we have a freedom of making great things!

I will second that.  All the years that Boonex didn't really listen to what we needed.  I kept telling Andrew that we have real sites with real users and we are getting feedback on what is needed.  It is the same over at UNA; everyone keeps telling Andrew to stop with new features and work on bugs only.  UNA is at release 12 beta.

I'm happy that this project exists finally. Now we have a freedom of making great things!

Yes and i can't wait for your templates to be available for Cheetah, it's going to be awesome here!

Hi guys :)

What's up?

May I join you please?

Welcome boonexpert!

Welcome aboard. We're all part of the team. Please have your say because this project is being developed around the members.

Hi guys :)

What's up?

May I join you please?

I've contacted Deano via PM because some of my suggestions may be a little controversial. Sorry I can't share them with you.

Here is something interesting; even though I have come in and read the posts, the lightening bolt never goes away on this thread.

Yea i know. There is something wrong with that.

Now it is happening on the search topic as well.

Here is something interesting; even though I have come in and read the posts, the lightening bolt never goes away on this thread.

Yea i know. There is something wrong with that.

Cheetah will flourish!! People will see how good Cheetah is.

Oh lord, i too am trying hard, but it's tough with the way the economy is.

I do push Cheetah when I can.  I just don't have that many opportunities.

Yes, thats why i believe sticking advertising in free modules for dolphin will work well. People like things that are free, and if i remember correctly, my deanos tools module was quite popular. So something like that should increase the number of people that know cheetah is there.

I do push Cheetah when I can.  I just don't have that many opportunities.

It burns me to hear that the restaurant had to close because of covid restrictions; restrictions that are just plain... I don't want to go political... I really do think the whole plan was to crush as many small businesses as they possibly can.  I think most of the lot in government are just evil bastards and hos.

Deano, if you think it is best to delete this I understand; and it will all be good.  I really let it fly on social media because I am tired of it all.  I am really holding back here.

Many of you are aware that i was out of work March-May of 2020. Was back to work part time in June of 2020. What you may not be aware of is that as of Dec 19 2020 the restaurant i was working at closed permanently due to lack of business caused by covid 19. So i am currently unemployed.

I have been collecting unemployment since March. Even when i was working part time, i was still eligible for partial unemployment benefits. Thanks to the government, my unemployment has been extended twice. However, my unemployment will be running out by March of this year. I do not know what will happen after that.

So, for most of the month of January i have been working on various ideas to increase funds for Cheetah. I would rather be working on Cheetah full time instead of getting another job, but chances are i will be out job hunting by the end of Feb.

One major setback that has been holding back Cheetah is the fact that we can no longer post on the Boonex forums about anything related to Cheetah as LeonidS will delete the posts.

One of the ideas i had that i am now working on, is putting free modules in the boonex market that advertise Cheetah. So i am now working on updating the last version of Deanos Tools version 1.8.5 to get it running on Dolphin 7.4.2 that contains advertising for Cheetah. Not being able to post in the forums slows down getting the word out to Dolphin users that there is a alternative available. I am hoping the modules will be the next best option. I don't believe they are wasting any time policing the modules uploaded to the market.