Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Sex/Gender field on profile edit age

i just did a clean sweep of chrome and deleted everything - all history. it is working now. now if i can just figure out why this site isnt viewable.

In your latest video. No it did not save the update, that was me when i logged in as you.

I will check with chrome. I use firefox which seems to be working.

That would have been my next suggestion as i just finished testing with chrome and had no problems.

i just did a clean sweep of chrome and deleted everything - all history. it is working now. now if i can just figure out why this site isnt viewable.

In your latest video. No it did not save the update, that was me when i logged in as you.

i just tested on internet explorer and it worked on this site.

just turned on pc and fresh browser.

https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/45ca4cc9-f8e7-54c7-b630-ae84c8e8de36

1 - chrome

2 - no extensions or plug ins

3 - yes - multiple times

here is a video i made trying to edit my profile on this website

https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/fb452dda-70b4-50f5-a2f9-54e09dde7354

Ok. Now i have to ask a couple more questions. I logged in as you on this site, filled out the form with the same data as you did in your video, and it saved just fine.

So, the questions.

1) What web browser are you using?

2) Do you have any browser plugins installed that auto fill forms?

3) Have you cleared your browsers cache and cookies?

And one last thing. In your video up at the top, are those open browser tabs? Because if they are, i suggest you test websites with a clean browser. Most browsers begin to have problems with that many tabs open. Especially processing scripts on the page.

So to note. If your experiencing any problems, try again after you have closed all open browser windows and tabs and restarted the browser, or try with a different browser as well.

It's probably not related. I was able to save my profile here. Error only occurred when i did not enter anything for the business name which is a required field here.

However i have not tried a standard member account, or have i tested removing a bunch of fields.

here is a video i made trying to edit my profile on this website

https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/fb452dda-70b4-50f5-a2f9-54e09dde7354

It's probably not related. I was able to save my profile here. Error only occurred when i did not enter anything for the business name which is a required field here.

However i have not tried a standard member account, or have i tested removing a bunch of fields.

Ok i will look into it. By any chance do you have the bot detection option turned on in the antispam section. I have a feeling this may be related to my new bot detection system.

i do not have any of the antispam tools enabled.

Ok i will look into it. By any chance do you have the bot detection option turned on in the antispam section. I have a feeling this may be related to my new bot detection system.

ok - here is how i duplicated issue. created a new account and filled in the asic fields - name, nickname, dob, city, sex, descriptionme after successful creation i went o edit account. on the edit account page, i removed all fields except fullname and sex. i could not edit the profile if any other fields are on the page. changed sex to female. this successfully completed. now - i cant edit the profile at all - regardless what fields are on the page. i have put just one field on the page and it still wouldnt update.

date of birth field also causes an error even when inputting a birthdate - either manually or using the datepicker

and so does descriptionme and country

so i tried to edit my profile 9on my new site) and i kept getting the red icon at the bottom that there was an error - but none of the fields actually sowed any errors. i ended up removing all fields and putting the fields back one by one. when i use the sex/gender field, this is when i get the error. i have not changed any stock coding and used all three default templates and got the same thing.

edit: i only get an error if selecting man as the gender.

edit: i get error when updating profile here.

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports