Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support

Rocketchat

i have somehow been able to keep on top of rocketchat and installing on various platforms. Send me a message if you are still having issues. I know it is Joomla based - but I will still try my best to assist you.

I guess I need to read more carefully, I didn't even notice the Joomla part.  I guess I just thought that since he was on the Cheetah site that he was using Cheetah.

Say! When your done helping him, GG, would you be able to assist me with my Oxwall template?? LOLtongue-out!

I guess I need to read more carefully, I didn't even notice the Joomla part.  I guess I just thought that since he was on the Cheetah site that he was using Cheetah.

Say! When your done helping him, GG, would you be able to assist me with my Oxwall template?? LOLtongue-out!

This is not Joomla or a Joomla support site. We can't really help you. Most of us don't use Joomla. You need to ask your support questions on the Joomla support forums located here.

https://forum.joomla.org/

One thing I noticed with Rocket.Chat is that when you first create the new custom oauth, it doesn't show all the fields,  you may have to refresh to get all the fields to show up.

i tried to joomla oauth server,it allow the user login into joomla site,but after redriect to rocketchat,undefined error msg show.

{"message":"{\"msg\":\"result\",\"id\":\"4\",\"error\":{\"message\":\"Failed to complete OAuth handshake with testjoomla at https://www.audioblivious.net/gamez/index.php. Some Error at Token Endpoint URL,please contact your administrator\"}}","success":true}

One thing I noticed with Rocket.Chat is that when you first create the new custom oauth, it doesn't show all the fields,  you may have to refresh to get all the fields to show up.

First of all, when doing a custom oauth, the URL provided as the call back URL listed at the top of the custom oauth is what you put in the Cheetah oauth2 module.

For the username and name field, enter "name" (without the quotes of course); for the avatar field enter "picture".  You can follow this example for UNA in the photos below.

how to add custom oAuth in rocket chat.i tried to add joomla site,client secret key to send to joomla from rocketchat

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support