Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Replacement Cover Photo Not Showing

It's been 4 months. Had a Steroid injection before the new year, but it's only just starting to kick in. I can now hobble and concentrate a little more.  There was no improvement before the injection, but now I can feel things getting better by the day. I still can't drive. I usually handle pain very well, but this one really nailed me. 

Hope you had a great Christmas. We're just sitting here waiting for Omicron to work its way North. Fortunately I have my booster in the morning.

Take care.

I'm just recovering from a torn Cartilage.

No. Does not sound pleasant at all. I cannot concentrate at all when i am in pain, so i get it. Hope that feels better soon.

Oops. Sorry Deano. I'm just recovering from a torn Cartilage. It's a bit like 24 teeth all aching at once. Very unpleasant and no good for the old concentration. 

Did you remember this issue you reported earlier? https://www.cheetahwsb.com/forum/topic/Can-t-Replace-Cover.htm

That will still need to be manually fixed until i release the next version.

It's a brand new test site. I just added a cover photo to replace the random photos, but the Profile Cover is empty. Possible bug but not prepared to declare it just yet.

I tried adding several cover photos and tried swapping. No luck there either.

I've only installed the Photos and videos modules, plus Modzzz Splash which works.