Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Modules for Cheetah 1.2.0-B wrong versions

They are working fine now, thanks!

i have been working on trying to correct that one.

I suppose one way would be to just go ahead and install the dependent module first without prompting.

The Sounds and Video modules require the FFmpeg package.

See the note on the download page. https://www.cheetahwsb.com/page/downloads

And the error message itself tells you where to get it.

Ok, i will wait for GG to look at this.

Yes, I knew they were not included and I issued a command to copy them to the plugin folder; that command failed without me realising it.  They should be good to go now.

Ok, i will wait for GG to look at this.

My bad, membership had to be configured in advanced settings

Actually. The membership module always fails to install on first attempt when bulk installing all modules like that. It's because a payment module needs to be installed first. Order of install of modules is something that has existed even in dolphin, i have been working on trying to correct that one.

My bad, membership had to be configured in advanced settings

Lookie here, when i tried to install mods.........

membership failed as well.......see attached

failedinstall.png20.5K7 views

Yes, that is true.  However, I don't know if they are updated modules or not.  There has been some changes in some of the modules.  I will wait for Deano to release an update.

Actually i just do the same thing boonex did and update the version to match the Cheetah version even if it was not updated. Not doing that makes tracking things for the upgrade script more complicated. Keeping track of every little change for the upgrade script is a royal pain in the arse.

I may change the way i do that as i find more efficient ways to keep track of all the changes i make.

Thank you!

Yes, that is true.  However, I don't know if they are updated modules or not.  There has been some changes in some of the modules.  I will wait for Deano to release an update.

Actually i just do the same thing boonex did and update the version to match the Cheetah version even if it was not updated. Not doing that makes tracking things for the upgrade script more complicated. Keeping track of every little change for the upgrade script is a royal pain in the arse.

I may change the way i do that as i find more efficient ways to keep track of all the changes i make.

Thanks Deano.  WIll get to testing now.  The install had no issues, by the way.

Ok. Sorry about that. Fixed and beta has been replaced with a new one.

Great. Figures i would miss something. I will fix it and replace it shortly.

For any member in a hurry to test the script, you can change the module numbers yourself.

For any member in a hurry to test the script, you can change the module numbers yourself. There's no need to do them all, just the ones you plan to test or use.

Go to: /modules/cheetah/module name/install/config.php

Towards the to you'll see the config array. This one is for the Photos module:

$aConfig = array(
    /**
    * Main Section.
    */
     'title' => 'Photos',
     'version' => '1.1.0',
     'vendor' => 'Cheetah',
     'update_url' => '',
     'compatible_with' => array(
      '1.1.0'
      ),

Change     
       '1.1.0'
        ),

to

'1.2.0'
      ),

That Should do it. If not, change Version to 1.2.0  as well.

The modules versions numbers are wrong, they are listed as 1.1.0 and won't install.

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports