Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Load function in outline block

I have verify that it isn't working on WIll's site.  However; Will, before filing a bug report please contact me first so I can ascertain if it is a bug or a problem with your site.  Or just ask if anyone else is having an issue with the outline load more button.  When you file a bug report, Deano has to take time out from working on Cheetah to address the bug.

Ok, my bad

Yes, apparent bugs need to be tested before they're reported because something may refuse to work for you, but it's working for everyone else. Deano is probably not about to tell you, but I recently reported a bug on this site which you folk never got to hear about. Everything was fine on Firefox, but not so fine on Chrome. I'd previously done all that Deano asked me to do, but the problem persisted. In his own words, it took the best part of a day tracking it down. I felt embarrassed because I seemed to be the only one experiencing the problem, but I must have been the only one using Chrome at the time.

We now have the Answers module working and this is the place to ask questions. I'm sure Deano will keep an eye on all activity there, but it's up to all members to help each other. Hopefully Deano, Geek_Girl and other experienced users will eventually offer their vast knowledge when a problem persists, but future users will also benefit from the solutions offered there.

I'm sorry but I can't be of much help here. My Dolphin sight works fine,  I set it for 5 and I'm getting 5. My Cheetah Clone is working, but I'm getting 18 although I think it's set for 20. I can't test any further because Admin access is blocked due to the module issue.  I won't be trying to fix that until a stable version is released. 

My other cheetah site is empty. I just reinstalled it to write a tutorial.

The Cheetah Beta 1 site is working correctly.  The Cheetah Beta 2 site still only loads one less item than set in the timeline module settings in admin.  Could be an issue with the site itself outside of Cheetah; I did do the upgrade from B1 to B2.  I will see about setting up another Cheetah B2 site when I have time.

The Dolphin test site is still up; I will go there and check.  I don't have a Dolphin 7.4 site to test.

The Dolphin test site is working properly on the number of Outline events to display.  The load more loads in the same number of items unless of course there are not the same number to load.

I have the Cheetah Beta 1 site still up so let me check that site as well.

If someone could verify that on a dolphin site also. I made no changes to the timeline, so i would like to know if this is a preexisting dolphin issue.

Update:  The load more button is working on Will's site.  However, the number of items loaded to the outline is one less than the number set in the timeline settings in admin.  John, perhaps you can check and see if this is true for you as well.  I set the number to five and only four items loaded; set to 10 and only nine items loaded.

I have verify that it isn't working on WIll's site.  However; Will, before filing a bug report please contact me first so I can ascertain if it is a bug or a problem with your site.  Or just ask if anyone else is having an issue with the outline load more button.  When you file a bug report, Deano has to take time out from working on Cheetah to address the bug.

I just tested it on my Cheetah site and I was able to load four lots of 15 posts okay. I didn't go any further than that.

GM, i have noticed that in the outline block, the load functionality does not work. For example, let's say the settings is set to only display 15 posts and there is 50 posts, that's all it will show "15." They vanish after 15 and load function does not work. I hope i explained it correctly.

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports