Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support

Issue installing Store Module

Thanks for all your help Deano, you are the man!

Side note: I mentioned to Boonex how sometimes you get a module that fails install; like in my case, that leaves stuff in the database.  I requested a way to run a module's uninstall script from the admin panel instead of having to copy statements into the query editor of my database tool.  Is that possible Deano?

It installed.  I went to Languages, searched on store, and deleted all of the language keys for the store.  Then cleared caches and it installed.  Thank you so much Deano.  My guess is you were correct on that it was a language key(s) that was causing it to fail to install.

Deano, have you a test site with Cheetah 1.2.0 where you can test installing the store module?

I don't, but i can set one up. I'll work on a clean install when i can.

But i am now guessing it may be a language key.

Look for a language key called _ch_store_block_tags

I am still getting this error.  I have removed everything from the database having to do with ch_store.  I exported the database and then loaded the sql in a text file and did a full search, I removed anything related to the store module, even entries left in the spy table.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '_ch_store_block_tags' for key 'Key'

Let's break that error down.  it is a duplicate entry for the key known as 'Key'

Deano, have you a test site with Cheetah 1.2.0 where you can test installing the store module?   Maybe this is a run-time error and the duplicate entry doesn't exist until the script is ran.  I will look at the install script and see if I see anything. 

We were having payment issues so I wanted to test payments on the store module since it isn't a third party module.

Look for anything related to the store in the tables sys_tags and sys_objects_tag.

I had converted Modzzz's Premium Store; which is an upgrade to the regular Store module.  I had issues being able to complete transactions.  So I uninstalled the Premium Store; which fail to completely uninstalled.  Therefore, I manually ran the uninstall script.  I remove the Premium Store files and uploaded the regular store module files.  Now I am unable to complete the installation of the Store module.  I have to manually run the uninstall script when it fails.  I am getting the following error and I am asking for help on where to find the duplicate entry.  I looked in sys_page_compose and there is no _ch_store_block_tags entry.  What is triggering this duplicate entry?

Type PDOException

Message SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '_ch_store_block_tags' for key 'Key'

File /home/....../public_html/inc/classes/ChWsbDb.php

Line 169

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Support