Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

GG is no longer with us

Oh my goodness. I am at a loss. Her work was always impressionable. Friendly and helpful for sure. I am totally at a loss for words.

She was one of a kind, very special person!

😢

@Boomer, if you haven't already done so, can you please PM Willmonte. He's trying to put everything into perspective.

I don't appreciate you putting my name out there when i never said that i would help all those that GG unfortunately left unattended due to her condition that i will not mention here. I simply said that i will try to help GG sister and her husband as much as i can. I gave all the info to the individuals that need to know. What they do, it's up to them, i and those that are trying to help GG clients will not nor can be held responsible cause GG was a sole proprietorship. I feel bad for those that can not have access to their sites, but i do recall GG telling me that she would provide the login credentials to all her clients and some of them kept on asking her repeatedly what were their login credentials. I wish i can help more, but sadly i can't. For those that worked hard and spend lots of money the only thing that i can provide that i know and i did was to contact the hosting GG was using which is .......  Virtualmin Virtual Servers

@Boomer, if you haven't already done so, can you please PM Willmonte. He's trying to put everything into perspective.

Thank you, Johnk. I did as you asked.

My gosh. I knew something terrible had happened. She would never walk out on her commitments. I have emailed her so many times, called her number. We last spoke on September 22nd. She was right in the middle of a project for me and then nothing. There was no other explanation than some tragedy. I recently gifted her a Stihl Chainsaw, because she heated her home with wood. Shirley and I are just devastated.

Oh my goodness. I am at a loss. Her work was always impressionable. Friendly and helpful for sure. I am totally at a loss for words.

I’m so shocked and sad to read this news. My thoughts a prayers are with her family and friends. 

I'm still having a hard time, we were very good friends and spoke everyday. She was such a great person. :(

She will never be forgotten.

I’m so shocked and sad to read this news. My thoughts a prayers are with her family and friends. 

I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

I'm still having a hard time to deal with this, she will truly be missed. :(

That comes as quite a shock. 

Kimberly was both a colourful  character and huge supporter of the Dolphin/Cheetah model. With almost 11,500 posts on the Boonex forums, she kept that mob on their toes and helped hundreds of  Dolphin users get on top of problems Boonex didn't want to know about. She was also the largest contributor on this forum and always supported, and encouraged  Deano to press on.

She will be sadly missed.

Can you be a little more specific please? I'm not sure how to interpret your post. Thanks. PM me if you wish.

She passed away yesterday, she was a beautiful person.

Can you be a little more specific please? I'm not sure how to interpret your post. Thanks. PM me if you wish.

It breaks my heart to make this announcement, but our special beautiful lady friend is no longer with us here, my heart is completely broken, i don't know what to even say.