Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Disabling HTML editor splash block disappears

Put this one aside for now.

I think i already have it fixed.

Wow, Deano, you are the man.  Boonex use to take ages to fix bugs.  In fact, there are several bugs that were reported to Boonex in Dolphin 7.4.2 that still haven't been fixed.

Put this one aside for now.

I think i already have it fixed.

I am going to have to see if it does it in dolphin as well.

I just checked on my Dolphin test site and the answer is yes; it does it in Dolphin as well.  This isn't something major to worry about.  The block disappearing was the main issue.  Users turn off the editor because they don't want it stripping out any code.  Refreshing the page, or leaving and coming back to the page, returns it to the full editor.  Put this one aside for now.

t starts with one editor, and if your disable html then re-enable, it re-enables with a different version of the editor.

I didn't notice that before but yes; it starts with the full editor and when you switch it off and then back on it loads the mini editor.

I am going to have to see if it does it in dolphin as well. There does not seem to be a way to tell the javascript function that creates the editor on demand what init to use.

Ah well. I will have to tackle that tomorrow night. I work in the morning, need to get some sleep.

t starts with one editor, and if your disable html then re-enable, it re-enables with a different version of the editor.

I didn't notice that before but yes; it starts with the full editor and when you switch it off and then back on it loads the mini editor.

I actually found a second bug there as well. This one is taking some time to locate.

It starts with one editor, and if your disable html then re-enable, it re-enables with a different version of the editor.

So i still need to track that one down.

Fixed. https://github.com/CheetahWSB/Cheetah/issues/168

Update to the new version of tinymce changed the way tinymce deals with the html text area.

When you disable the HTML editor the splash block disappears.  I have confirmed this with two different browsers and had someone to confirm it on their browser as well.  See attached imaged.

?action=download&hash=SYFg32kqqr

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports