Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Clicking users thumbnail

Thanks Deano, you are the man.  It appears to all be working as it should.

Fixed. https://github.com/CheetahWSB/Cheetah/issues/191

Thanks bro!

Fixed. https://github.com/CheetahWSB/Cheetah/issues/191

it works fine with the standard Profile photo as opposed to the Avatar. If I visit a member's profile and click the profile photo, it takes me to the larger version of the photo in the Gallery. That's what I would expect, so the Profile Photo thingy works fine. 

Deano, if you do change things, can I ask you not to change the way the profile photo works. Thanks.

No, this has nothing to do with profile photos; it only as to do with using the avatar module and using avatars as the profile thumb.  Let me explain how it works.  When you are on your page and click on the profile thumb it would take you to your avatar page so you could change the avatar or upload a new avatar.  However, when you are viewing someone else's page it should not have a link at all; it doesn't need a link to the profile because you are already on it.  As I stated earlier; if you are not the profile page owner, there should be no link.

Again, this has nothing at all to do with profile photos; only avatars.

it works fine with the standard Profile photo as opposed to the Avatar. If I visit a member's profile and click the profile photo, it takes me to the larger version of the photo in the Gallery. That's what I would expect, so the Profile Photo thingy works fine. 

Deano, if you do change things, can I ask you not to change the way the profile photo works. Thanks.

when user A visits user B profile page, clicks on users B thumbnail, it redirects user A to upload his/her Avatar.

I guess when the owner of the page is not viewing the page, then there should be no link to the avatar module if avatars are being used instead of profile photos.  The idea is that if one is using profile photos for the thumbnail, then that links to the profile photos for the member.  I don't like profile photos for the thumbnails on the site.  I like the way the avatar module works; allowing one to create several thumbs but not visible to other members. 

Ok, i'm testing photos out and noticed that when user A visits user B profile page, clicks on users B thumbnail, it redirects user A to upload his/her Avatar.

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports