Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

Catergories

I am betting this issue exists in dolphin as well.

Yes, I just confirmed on a Dolphin 7.3.4 site that this category bug is there.  It may be a long standing Dolphin bug.

Never mind, i believe i found it, but it will have to wait for the next update to fix. Not a simple overnight fix. Happens on this site as well. Example for this category. https://www.cheetahwsb.com/m/photos/browse/category/Suggestions

Does the same thing on tags.

The photo module for example will create named albums that are not hidden. However, other modules that allow the upload of photos such as the suggestions module on this site, hence the category of suggestions, create a hidden album for the photos for that module. Photos in hidden albums are not suppose to be counted because those photos are not publicly accessible within the photo album.

I see, that is fine Deano! Thank you bro!

Never mind, i believe i found it, but it will have to wait for the next update to fix. Not a simple overnight fix. Happens on this site as well. Example for this category. https://www.cheetahwsb.com/m/photos/browse/category/Suggestions

Does the same thing on tags.

The photo module for example will create named albums that are not hidden. However, other modules that allow the upload of photos such as the suggestions module on this site, hence the category of suggestions, create a hidden album for the photos for that module. Photos in hidden albums are not suppose to be counted because those photos are not publicly accessible within the photo album.

I do not know what the cause is. Not able to reproduce it on any of my test sites.

Please see picture to support my question

categories.png192.5K4 views

When I try to browse by categories; photos, videos, etc. it will show
the number of items but when I click, it says empty on any module.  I
can browse profile photos but it will show groups(9) and when I click on
groups(9) it takes me to a page that says empty.

Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports