Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports

@Will, you need to contact your site developer; they can either make the thumb square or the background border round.

Or if you wish, they could remove the thumb entirely; I think that is just a template key in the timeline template files.

I removed the rounding and all my Profile pics stay square. They look so much better in my opinion.

I agree.  When you have photos printed, they are printed in the standard format; not circles.  I am working on a Dolphin site in which the profile thumbs are square.  I did a poll of members on another site and the consensus was to stay with square member thumbs.

@Will, you need to contact your site developer; they can either make the thumb square or the background border round.

Even so, The Avatar or Profile photo is rounded by code in the CSS file for the Profile only. The original or the reduced original remains square. When Facebook changed their profile pics from square to round, everyone went crazy and had to follow. I removed the rounding and all my Profile pics stay square. They look so much better in my opinion.

I'm also not in favour of having avatar or profile pics appear in the timeline either. They're not newsy, plus the timeline bypasses more important stuff.

Not a template supplied by Cheetah nor is it included with Dolphin. You had to have purchased it. Therefor it's not a bug for me to resolve for Cheetah.

That is a issue with the templates CSS.

Hmmm...ok, i will look into it, thank you!!

Not a template supplied by Cheetah nor is it included with Dolphin. You had to have purchased it. Therefor it's not a bug for me to resolve for Cheetah.

That is a issue with the templates CSS.

What blue template?

This one, it's attached below, don't recall if i had purchased it or not. I don't think i had ever purchased that template, but i could be wrong..

What blue template?

Ok, I switched to blue template and noticed that user avatar on timeline is square and not round. Please see attached photo. :)

20210303_034123.jpg157.9K9 views
Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Bug Reports