Forums  ›  This website  ›  Bugs and other problems with THIS WEBSITE. Not your cheetah site.

Where did my license go

Yea, it's disabled until it clears paypal. I received a message from PayPal yesterday that the echeck payment was rejected and they would keep trying. It will be reactivated once it clears.

whats this eCheck thing. first time it has ever come up on my account as I used a debit card.

I am not really sure. I use paypal for receiving payments, i rarely make payments with it.

UPDATE: Explanation from paypal as to what it is. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-an-echeck-faq1082

Yea, it's disabled until it clears paypal. I received a message from PayPal yesterday that the echeck payment was rejected and they would keep trying. It will be reactivated once it clears.

whats this eCheck thing. first time it has ever come up on my account as I used a debit card.

stupid PayPal. for some reason, it tried to charge a different card from the one I input when I made the initial purchase. so now it is showing pending and Expected eCheck Clearing Date: September 14, 2020 - September 19, 2020

edit: nevermind - it is showing the correct card. but not sure why it shows initial payment 0 and 5 a month. nor do I understand why it is going through as an eCheck.

attached images

paypalcheetah1.png400.3K1 views
paypalcheetah2.png349.5K1 views

I purchased a license subscription the other day, and now I am not showing any licenses in my account. what happened? it was there the other day.