Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Site email

I guess everyone is just so use to the forum. 

It would be lovely to see this kind of question being asked in the Answers module because it's something a lot of future members may also wonder about. To me, a forum post is where the question is of interest to me, whilst a question in the answers section is something everyone may benefit from.

The Site Email is the email address that is used when the website sends out notifications to the admin. For example, new user joined emails.

That setting should be your email address.

The Email to send site's mail from is the address that is to be used as the from address for the site when it sends notification messages to the users and to you that normally do not have a specific reply to address or not intended to receive a reply. All periodic report messages use this as a reply to address and messages to end users such as notices about new forum posts ect.

That setting should be something like no-reply@yourdomain.com

Ok, thank you!

The Site Email is the email address that is used when the website sends out notifications to the admin. For example, new user joined emails.

That setting should be your email address.

The Email to send site's mail from is the address that is to be used as the from address for the site when it sends notification messages to the users and to you that normally do not have a specific reply to address or not intended to receive a reply. All periodic report messages use this as a reply to address and messages to end users such as notices about new forum posts ect.

That setting should be something like no-reply@yourdomain.com

Hello, i am a bit confused regarding these two settings......site email Email    or   send site's mail from. Can someone please tell me what's the difference?