Forums  ›  Cheetah  ›  Third Party Modules

Replies reminder

ok, it's been a long time since I had Doplhin, I have to get used to it again, remember what's where :) thx

Can two languages ​​be used? I am translating Cheetah into Czech, but I would also like English

Yes, it is done exactly the same way as it is in dolphin.

I'm glad to hear that, I'll wait until the stable version comes out.👍

Can two languages ​​be used? I am translating Cheetah into Czech, but I would also like English

Yes it is. Version 1.2.0 is stable but I'm using 1.3.0 from Github with no problems. Stick with 1.2.0 .

Hi and thanks for the response😊

Of course i gave the aqb folder elsewhere😁I already have reply reminder installed.

I will also try to converse others modules and I'll let you know how I got on.

Is Cheetah still in development or not?

Lovely to see someone other than Deano and myself posting here recently. I use the Conversion tool regularly and I have about 30 modules from Modzzz and Anton (AQB) running on my sites. The tool itself seems to be faultless, but there are some conflicts with the third party developer's modules and Deano's changes to Cheetah from time to time.

I haven't used Anton's Replies_reminder Module, but please don't give up. Your error message sounds like something you can easily fix. Firstly, Anton has zip files inside zip files. The conversion tool can't handle this. Did you unzip the original Boonex module and re-zip the main part making sure there were no zip files inside? Secondly, did you create a folder: https://yoursite.com/modules/aqb ? The converted module replies_reminder must go in that folder as an unzipped module.

As I said earlier, there could be other issues because not every module works after conversion. About 80% do. I'm happy to help, but I may need access to your site.

Hi people, I tried module conversion tool, but after conversion i can't install my modul. Is compatible with Dolphin 7.4.2

Cannot install module from "aqb/replies_reminder/" directory Failed

Any idea what i'm doing wrong? I would also like to use other modules from Dolphin.

Thx