Forums  ›  This website  ›  Bugs and other problems with THIS WEBSITE. Not your cheetah site.

Possible Issue with Photos - Answers, Suggestions

I don't believe the original Suggestions module as provided by modzzz even posts to the outline.

I don't want suggestions appearing on the outline on my site because the suggestions are meant for Admin's eyes only. Not so Answers.

I'm  positive I posted a suggestion with a photo to this site some time ago and the photo appeared in the outline. I just went through the Outline and it seems that the photo didn't make it after all. I thought it did. Sorry.

I don't believe the original Suggestions module as provided by modzzz even posts to the outline.

You may want to check yours.

I am pretty sure i had to make modifications to get it to post to the outline, which still has bugs, because if a suggestion is deleted, it does not get removed from the outline.

Hi Deano,

I posted a suggestion the other day, but the photo I used hasn't appeared in the Outline. It's been replaced by the standard graphic supplied if photos aren't supplied. I think the same issue may have flowed through to the Answers module.