Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Outline for Home Page

it's slooking good. Well done.

All's fine. When I said "Future" I meant any "New" suggestions in the future. I just looked at the module on my site and Modzzz hasn't made it to show Suggestions in the Outline, just the block you pointed me to. I can understand his logic because he's made the Suggestions module for members to communicate with Admin and that's not something other members would expect , or want to see in the Outline. This site is a bit different because we're all trying in our own way to make Cheetah a better product and one member's suggestions are something other members should view and discuss. What's the proverb? "From little acorns do big oaks grow!" Thus, I was hoping to see Suggestions appear in the Outline, rather than in a block that most people will probably forget to regularly check. Not to worry, I'm happy to see the outline appear, but it will probably remain relatively static in its current form. 

Thanks for making the changes.

I agree. For this site at least, both new suggestion posts and new market products should both appear on the outline. As the market module is one of my modules, i will work on that one first. Then i will see about making some modifications to modzzz suggestions to get those to appear on the outline as well.

All's fine. When I said "Future" I meant any "New" suggestions in the future. I just looked at the module on my site and Modzzz hasn't made it to show Suggestions in the Outline, just the block you pointed me to. I can understand his logic because he's made the Suggestions module for members to communicate with Admin and that's not something other members would expect , or want to see in the Outline. This site is a bit different because we're all trying in our own way to make Cheetah a better product and one member's suggestions are something other members should view and discuss. What's the proverb? "From little acorns do big oaks grow!" Thus, I was hoping to see Suggestions appear in the Outline, rather than in a block that most people will probably forget to regularly check. Not to worry, I'm happy to see the outline appear, but it will probably remain relatively static in its current form. 

Thanks for making the changes.

It's there. Bottom right. It's empty. I do not have anything set for future. All are currently set to under review except one which is set to coming soon.

It looks fine. Forgot to mention if you can get future Suggestions post to appear there as well

Some cosmedic issues with buttons on outline for my dark theme. Not a big deal, I'll fix those later when i have more time.

Done.

This was the post I had trouble with:

Not a bug or a problem, but can you install the Outline on the home page below the forum feed (a must) but above the Public Photos and Videos blocks which don't do much?  In fact I'd be happy to see both removed.