Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

No Text box

The easiest way to get a black theme is to use "Dark Mode", but Cheetah doesn't have this yet. I've put in a suggestion, but Deano is under a lot of pressure and I'm not waiting for it to happen. You've already responded to my suggestion. Thanks.

https://www.cheetahwsb.com/m/suggestions/view/Dark-Mode

Ok I defaulted back to Evo with no changes using customizer, but yet still have the blank texting area, lol.... hmmm

I suggest you dump it anyway because I recall it being a can of worms.

Maybe you can work on something like I do. I use Notepad++ for the changes.

I use Google inspector to find the colours I wish to change, but I can probably supply a list.

Open the template CSS folder in Notepad++ Do a Search/Replace for a colour and select all folders. It will replace that colour almost everywhere, however. . 

Some colours are in the Base CSS section and Outline/Timeline being a module, some colours won't change. You have to do them separately. Ditto Photos and Videos.

Deano or someone could possibly write a PHP script to do it all in an instant. At present, it takes about three hours to get this result:

Ya it is pretty basic. I was playing with it. Trying to get a color idea for site. But it seems it doesn't change many things as it did in Dolphin. I was hoping to get a black template lol. But there are things that do not change causing issues when saved.

Then i would have to say it's broken and most likely is the cause of the problems.

Ya it is pretty basic. I was playing with it. Trying to get a color idea for site. But it seems it doesn't change many things as it did in Dolphin. I was hoping to get a black template lol. But there are things that do not change causing issues when saved.

Ah, the customizers. I will have to look into that one. It may not be compatible with the changes made to cheetah, so it may be another module i may have to dump until i can design one for cheetah.

Ha yes. I did click in that area to see if it was hiding. But it literally is a blank area with nothing in it, other then the Description caption.

I've never used the Customizer, but it received a mixed reception on the Boonex Forums. It's probably designed to work with EVO or UNI and may not work with Evolution unless Deano has modified it. 

It's probably best to change template colours by hand until Deano makes his own modifier.

Finally, have you clicked in the area to see if the box is actually there? It may just be the same colour.

Its not really a custom template. I am using the template customizer that came with Script. I will check and see if it is an issue on others though.

It does not appear to be loading the editor. Could be either a javascript issue(conflict with other scripts on your site) or your custom template.

I cannot reproduce the problem here or on any of my other test sites.

Based on your attached photo, you seem to be running a custom template, i suggest you see if the problem goes away when switching to the default template.

So while using the (MySite) site. I am finding where there should be a text box, there is not. The space is there for it, but it does not exist. What is wrong? (See Attachment) This particular issue shown is in Ads. But I have seen it multiple times across site and other areas.

No text box.PNG27.5K6 views