Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Merry Christmas Everyone

John, I hope the new year turns out much better for you. The Governments worldwide seem to be caught between keeping economies alive while protecting the health of the populace and most times the outcome is not desireable.

Yep,

Merry Christmas. Our lovely State Government  has just opened the borders. 250,000 people from interstate have already applied for a permit to enter Queensland and share Covid 19 and all its variants.  Until last week Queensland has been essentially Covid free with under 100 cases in hotel quarantine over the past 12 months. Six days after the border opened on the 17th December, we now have over 800 cases in the community.

Sadly I have to get a Steroid shot in a bung knee next week and I've just been told I can't get my (3rd) Covid  booster shot for a month. It seems they clash.

So, our Christmas present is mandatory face masks. I hope yours is a whole lot better.

Best wishes to all.

John

Christmas Sale on modules - https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Christmas-Sale--2021-12-18.htm

Unfortunately the area where i live has reinstated a mask mandate as well indoors.

I feel for you Deano.  Masks don't stop viruses; actually makes it worst as it creates an aerosol that keeps any viruses in the air longer, causes deprivation of oxygen and increases blood CO2 levels which is detrimental to one's health.  Furthermore, prolong use can lead to bacterial pneumonia.  Hopefully, we can eventually stop the madness.

However, we can still have a Merry Christmas and I hope your Christmas is filled with joy.

Unfortunately the area where i live has reinstated a mask mandate as well indoors. I hate wearing one while i am working.

Yep,

Merry Christmas. Our lovely State Government  has just opened the borders. 250,000 people from interstate have already applied for a permit to enter Queensland and share Covid 19 and all its variants.  Until last week Queensland has been essentially Covid free with under 100 cases in hotel quarantine over the past 12 months. Six days after the border opened on the 17th December, we now have over 800 cases in the community.

Sadly I have to get a Steroid shot in a bung knee next week and I've just been told I can't get my (3rd) Covid  booster shot for a month. It seems they clash.

So, our Christmas present is mandatory face masks. I hope yours is a whole lot better.

Best wishes to all.

John