Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Is There a Free Script to Monitor Site Usage?

Anton's pack is good but it records stuff I don't offer on the site: Video Uploads, File Uploads are two. I may purchase it and see if I can add other stuff like Modzzz Tutorials, Stories etc.

His mod also reports on usage time in minutes, but as far as I know that's the only field not included in Cheetah or Dolphin. Thus his module may only be accurate from the day it is installed.

I'm in the mood to try developing my own script to do this using a program called AppGini which I've had for years.

Was anything ever developed for Dolphin? I know Anton has a script called Profile Stats, but it's for individual profiles.

I'm sure the tracker I had did all this site-wide, but it was probably for a non Cheetah site I created.

I don't know. I have never seen one for dolphin. I'll make a note to start adding more tracking into cheetah.

I seem to recall using one years ago. It allowed me to see how often the site was being used, the pages accessed and the number of logins. I can't remember the name and I'm not sure such a script would work with Cheetah. The charts on the dashboard are useful, but miss a few vital items.

I'm trying to find something that will show the following plus:

Number of logins per day.
Visitor's name (would be great.)
How long.
Pages accessed.

Was anything ever developed for Dolphin? I know Anton has a script called Profile Stats, but it's for individual profiles.

I'm sure the tracker I had did all this site-wide, but it was probably for a non Cheetah site I created.