Cheetah 1.1.0 Beta 1 has been released. https://www.cheetahwsb.com/page/downloads
Betas do not include upgrades and are not intended to be used to upgrade an existing site. Install a fresh copy to a subdomain or sub folder for testing. Please report any bugs found.
List of issues taken care of in this version. https://github.com/CheetahWSB/Cheetah/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A1.1.0+is%3Aclosed
Changes you should be aware of.
1) The paypal payflow module has been removed from the main cheetah distribution. I intend on adding subscription support to the normal payment module.
2) The Messenger module has been removed. This is a flash based module and most likely will not work after December anyway.
3) The Flash section has been removed from the admin modules section. All settings you would need for audio/video are now in Settings->Advanced Settings->FFmpeg Settings
4) FFmpeg has been moved from the flash folder to it's own folder in the plugins folder. There is also a copy of FFprobe as well as windows versions for both. Cheetah now auto detects and uses the appropriate version of FFmpeg depending on OS detected. There is no longer a need to download a separate version for windows.
5) The admin members section has new features.
6) Uploads of Sounds and Videos already in the proper format are no longer queued for conversion. They become available immediately. For sounds this is MP3 for Videos it's MP4/H.264
7) The languages section in admin now allows batch adding of multiple keys at the same time.
I am sure there are others that i have missed in this list, but these are the most notable ones.